Tuesday, September 12, 2006

There's sth about Sam (not Mary)

Hey, here we go. I am blogging again.

Actually , I am the kind of person that do not like to intodouce myself to others cuz I feel tired of it now. Whenever i go to a new place , the first thing that I do is introduce myself to new people. How well do those people know me after I dis the self-introduction? They only know my name, how many sibiling I have and which school I go to.That's all the basic information they got . ya, that's all (how boring it is!) .

I think if people want to know me , COME and BECOME my FRIEND!( It's MORE than WELCOME!) Spending little more with me then I am sure that you will not only know my name , my school's name or how many sibiling that I have.


However I will still introduce myself here:

Name : Samantha Tam
Gender: Female
Age: 89
Personality: Easy- going, quiet, love challenges, love to EAT

Favourite Singer: Mary J. Blige, Josh Groban
Favourite thing to do: Travelling, Hang out with friends
My Goal: Obtain good marks in Level 6 and get into undergraduate progam( Atksion) in the Winter term . Become more sociable

1 Comments:

Blogger Uly said...

Hi How is your holiday? have fun:)

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home